Who We Serve
We help a select group of business owners, professionals and retirees to optimize their financial resources and manage their financial lives.
Our advisors lead a world-class team of independent tax strategists, financial specialists and professional subject-matter experts, and are here to help you every step of the way.
Due to the very special way we work with people, we are only able to work with a select group of clients who match a unique character and financial profile. To help you determine if we might be the right financial partner for you, we’ve outlined our ideal client profile below.
We specialize working with:
- Successful Business Owners
- High-Income Professionals
- Busy Retirees
- Independent Women
- Values-Based Family Stewards
Our ideal client:
- Embraces deep personal relationships, traditional values and common sense planning
- Has a positive attitude about life, looks for the best in people, and has a strong desire to grow spiritually, personally or professionally
- Wants to develop a written financial strategy in order to achieve important goals in life
- Seeks, respects and follows professional advice (CPA, Attorney, Financial Advisor, etc.)
- Has accumulated a significant level of financial resources, and would therefore, significantly benefit from a team-based planning and wealth management relationship
- Wants to delegate their financial planning and investment management duties to a trusted financial advisor – so they can spend even more time enjoying the people and passions in their life that are more important than managing money
- Takes action based on disciplined financial planning principles, instead of reacting to financial propaganda, conflicting opinions and events outside of their control
How Can We Help You?
We appreciate your interest in us. If you feel we may be a potential match, we invite you to inquire about a no-cost, no-obligation initial interview to explore the potential opportunities in working together. We can be reached at (800) 215-LIFE (5433). We look forward to speaking with you.